Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Klotz Productions

So as you may all know, I enjoy playing Magic The Gathering...But, I enjoy watching matches between other people as well! I really recommend you guys to check out KlotzProductions on Youtube. It is run by Kevin Klotz, and might I say he really has a talent for commentating the MTG games that go on in his FNM environment. Honestly, he is doing a better job than the actual commentators for the Pro Tours! His videos are complete with pictures of the cards the players use, the life totals of the players, and great commentating as well! Other than Gameplay videos, he also has Deck Techs which feature the decks he has constructed, and last but not least he also has Booster Pack openings. His videos have really impressed me so I hope they do the same to you. :) Check him out!  http://www.youtube.com/user/KlotzProductions

No comments:

Post a Comment