Sunday, May 7, 2017

La Union 174

Kinda sad that we're already having our last outing for 174, but I can say we all did go out with a bang. Instead of the usual climbs we were all so used to having, we just decided to chill around and do things that were more leisurely.

I love how we all just got to slack around without putting in too much effort into the activities we had to do. I for one, really love playing paintball because it was one of my favorite sports growing up, and I really didn't get the chance to play that much ever since my 4th year in high-school started, but it felt really great to be able to hit he field once again and just simply do what I loved doing. T'was also a first for me to actually be on board an ATV and it was actually raining so it made things twice as fun with all the mud and what not!

To be honest, this was my favorite class this sem because of all the adventures we all went on as a class, and it did really fill my heart to it's content. Thank you, Sir Bert and 174 classmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment